Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting Settled In

Muchas Holas to everyone... I don't know if that is something that is even said in Spanish but it sounds good to me! Well, we are finally online here and just wanted to post quickly. As soon as time permits I will write you a nice long update with pictures and all. I want to leave you with our new address and phone number but I guess it would be better if I sent that out individually to those of you who are interested (we don't want any internet stalkers!)

Please, if you would like to receive our newsletter send us an email at koplinfamilia@gmail.com and let us know. Use this address for all communication here with us and if you would like our address or phone #. You can send us small items if you like but should check with us first as some things are taxed so heavily it is not worth paying to get them out of customs. Letters and pictures should be fine.

No comments: